- Beginners Guide To Plyometric Training
- A Simple Guide To Tracking Calories And Macros For Effective Fat Loss Part 2
- A Simple Guide To Tracking Calories And Macros For Effective Fat Loss Part 1
- The GoNutrition Ambassador Challenge
- Top Five Supplements I Can’t Live Without As A Runner
- 5 Ways To Increase Testosterone Naturally
- The What, Why And When Of Supplementing With Protein
- 5 Elements of the Nutritional Hierarchy
- Introducing the GoNutrition Academy
- 12 ways to choose your PT
Recipe – Chocolate Protein Rocher
There aren’t many things that are better than waking up knowing that you have an amazing cheat day ahead of you. Being spoilt for choice when it comes to what pizza you should have and what to snack on between meals.
We can help make one of those decisions a little easier… If you want to get your day off to an awesome start then make sure you bake a batch of these beauties!
This simple 5 step recipe will create around 12 to 14 protein balls which can be stored in the fridge if you manage to not eat them all at once.
Chocolate Protein Rocher Recipe:
Follow this super simple recipe to create your own protein packed Chocolate Protein Rocher bites for the ultimate snack.
For the centres:
– 50g porridge oats
– 100g Whey Protein Crispies
– 75g Unflavoured Whey Protein 80
– 115g Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
– 75g Malted Milk Biscuits (Crushed)
– Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
– Melt the coconut oil in the microwave / in a pan on the hob and mix in to the dry ingredients along with the Peanut Butter.
– Place bowl in the fridge for 15-20 mins.
– Remove bowl and roll mixture into balls. Return to fridge for 20 – 30 minutes
– Melt the chocolate & oil, coat the balls in this and return to the fridge until the chocolate has set.
– Try not to eat them all in one sitting!
Thank you to Jack our New Product Development Manager for coming up with this awesome recipe.
Are you going to give this a go? Got any suggestions for what we should make next? Let us know in the comments below.