- Beginners Guide To Plyometric Training
- A Simple Guide To Tracking Calories And Macros For Effective Fat Loss Part 2
- A Simple Guide To Tracking Calories And Macros For Effective Fat Loss Part 1
- The GoNutrition Ambassador Challenge
- Top Five Supplements I Can’t Live Without As A Runner
- 5 Ways To Increase Testosterone Naturally
- The What, Why And When Of Supplementing With Protein
- 5 Elements of the Nutritional Hierarchy
- Introducing the GoNutrition Academy
- 12 ways to choose your PT
Courgette & Spinach Savoury Pancakes
Fallen off the health wagon over the Easter weekend? Indulged in a few too many chocolatey treats?
These courgette and spinach savoury pancakes are delicious, low in carbs and fat and high in protein! A huge thank you to Alex (@sashacitrus) for developing this awesome recipe and letting use it.
- 1 medium shredded courgette
- Frozen spinach
- Shredded low fat cheese,
- 20g of wholemeal flour,
- 150g of Liquid Egg Whites
- Defrost spinach and squeeze out the water from it.
- Combine together the courgette, spinach, low fat cheese, flour, spices (such as salt, pepper, thyme, basil, dill, oregano) and then add in the Liquid egg Whites.
- Fry on a non-stick pan until the pancakes turn golden brown.
- Serve with low fat cream cheese, veggies, salmon, avocado and salsa.