- Beginners Guide To Plyometric Training
- A Simple Guide To Tracking Calories And Macros For Effective Fat Loss Part 2
- A Simple Guide To Tracking Calories And Macros For Effective Fat Loss Part 1
- The GoNutrition Ambassador Challenge
- Top Five Supplements I Can’t Live Without As A Runner
- 5 Ways To Increase Testosterone Naturally
- The What, Why And When Of Supplementing With Protein
- Our Top 11 Supplements To Help You Shape Up For Summer
- 5 Elements of the Nutritional Hierarchy
- Introducing the GoNutrition Academy
The GoNutrition Ambassador Challenge
Do you want the chance to become the face of one of the UK’s leading sports nutrition brands?
After the hugely successful launch of the GoNutrition Academy, we have decided to celebrate by giving one lucky member the opportunity to become a fully sponsored GoNutrition Ambassador.
Throughout June, we will be monitoring our top performing Academy members, and selecting the five individuals who we feel best represent the values of GoNutrition. The five finalists will then enter a public vote, where GoNutrition fans will get the opportunity to decide who goes on to become our new ambassador.
As an ambassador, our winner will enjoy a full range of benefits, including; a guaranteed monthly supplement allowance, opportunities to represent GoNutrition at industry events, and appearances in photoshoots, etc, in addition to a whole host of other opportunities as part of one of the fastest growing sports nutrition brands in Europe.
If you’re not already part of the Academy, then it’s not too late to join. The Ambassador Challenge will be running throughout June, with our five finalists nominated during the first week of July. You can find out more, and submit your application here.
This is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring fitness competitors, athletes and models to take the next big step in their career. You can find out more about those ambassadors who we have already helped here.
More details about the Ambassador Challenge will be released in due course, with GN Academy members being the first in the know.